• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Metallica's 1st 4 albums

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Kill em all= it is a pretty good album, it would have been better if production was better and the singing was better. It is a thrash metal heavy metal album. Best songs;four horsemen, metal militia, seek and destroy weakest- jump in the fire and motorbreath. entertaing but not amazing
Ride the light= It is pretty much thrash metal with power elements like ride the lightning, creeping death and fade the blacke and escape. This is their most balanced album and consistent. Every song is a stand out in its own way even escape and trap under ice. Darkest lyrical matter, but kind of goofy tone.Most melodic album
Master of puppets= In my opinion the best written lyrics and best vocal performance. At times, songs a little too long Seems like progressive metal at times, not really thrash metal. Master of puppets has badass lyrics. This is the album where it seems more social commentary while ride was more on mysticism and ancient stuff. Album would be better if the thing that should not be was gone and keep the 2nd half of leper messiah. Orion is their best instrumental and everytime I listen to it, it makes you appreciate other instruments more and other forms of music. Cliff burton listen to all forms of music. You have heard of it and you know the rest. Last album to feature cliff
And justice for all. This is their darkest album in terms of serious and tone and would have been better if cliff was on it because eye of the beholder sounds dry and harvester of sorrow kind of sucks, it is borrow. shortest has a cringe worthy riff. Best songs: blackened,one and and justice for all. All the lyrics are awesome. And justice for all is more like groove metal,thrash metal and sound like a lot of it would be on pantera in the 90s

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what's your favorite off and justice for all. I liked the title track. My favorite was the intro

The title track and that long instrumental song.

Ride the lightning is also a good album