• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This site made it on a blog post

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17816]Lady[/MENTION] x have been around forever

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was nice to see a bunch of names I hadn't seen around here in a long time.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm trying to remember which one of us banned them... hahaha

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think someone has shared this before.
Yes indeed. At the bottom of the page he says

UPDATE (6/15/10): I now have confirmation that Typology Central has discovered this article, most likely as a result of it being the third result if you search “Typology Central” on Google. I would just like “Talisyn” to know a few things. One, my personality is apparently INTJ. Two, I do it for the lulz. Three, you’re t3h hawt. I’d hit it. I’d hit it 27 times. <3​

This made me super nostalgic... :)
"Nostalgia ain't what it used to be." :D

Angry_Jerk

Hello everyone! Relax, no need for the ban hammer, I come in peace.

This is like the 5th time you guys have found my (very old) article, so I figure it's about time I drop in and say hi. So, hi! Feel free to ask me anything about the article I guess.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

This is like the 5th time you guys have found my (very old) article, so I figure it's about time I drop in and say hi. So, hi! Feel free to ask me anything about the article I guess.
you should troll an otherkin forum!

Angry_Jerk

Hahaha, I stopped doing the trolling thing years ago. In fact, I think you guys were my last victims.

Fun fact though, I did actually plan to troll Stormfront right after you guys, but I ended up not doing it because their registration process made me wait over a week to activate my account. I lost interest (my attention span was pretty short back then), and eventually just outgrew the "Trolled" thing altogether. So consider yourselves "honored", I guess, lol.

Also, I decided to take the test again, I'm apparently still an INTJ.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

[MENTION=37138]Angry_Jerk[/MENTION]

What do you think about the current state of world affairs?

Angry_Jerk

[MENTION=37138]Angry_Jerk[/MENTION]

What do you think about the current state of world affairs?

A lot of bullshit all around, both sides are too busy pointing fingers and blaming each other for the problems instead of trying to find solutions that actually work. When they DO try to solve problems, they usually jump from one extreme to the other. You have a culture that somehow manages to glamorize violence and hatred while at the same time promote tolerance and acceptance to the point of naivety. You have the media actively trying to provoke a world war or a race war, whichever one they can make happen first. Everyone is so focused on our differences (many of which are petty) that they don't see the one thing we all have in common: We're human beings. Regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, we're all human beings, and we're all actors in this shitshow together. Until we see this global truth, we'll just keep fighting over bullshit like skin color or gods or what gender the other person is sleeping with. And it's a shame, because it's a waste of time and energy.

Still, I think there's hope for humanity. For every asshole that's shot up a school, there's several people who just donated a ton of money to help school children get new computers. For every religious whacko that blew themselves up in the name of their god, there's several devout people that have given their time and energy to help those in need in the name of their god. For every cop that's shot an unarmed person, there's several cops who have helped make their communities safer or better in some way. Don't let the media clout your judgment and jade you, for every bad thing multiple good things have happened that they won't show you, because negativity sells.

Sorry, jumped onto a soapbox there for a minute. I guess the tl;dr version is: Shit sucks, but not as bad as we sometimes think.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
What is your opinion on the current state of affairs involving grace slick?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=37138]Angry_Jerk[/MENTION] Few questions:

Noticing that your website is still active, how would you describe the pros and cons of maintaining a website over such a long amount of time?

How knowledgeable are you in MBTI, enneagram, socionics, etc? With the pinkie promise that it's more than psuedo intellectual bullshit, would you ever consider looking deeper into it?

The #ChangeTheChannel movement has prompted the internet to take a much more critical lens to the exaggerated angry reviewer archetype. What are your opinions of that specific controversy and the indirect implications it could have to your brand?

I will gladly turn this into an AMA. My name's in blue text, I can do that.