• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dark [Netflix] TV Series

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I looked and didn't see a thread on this and figured I would toss one out and see what happens.

If you like weird sci-fi shows with heavy emphasis on characters, then I suggest this show. Made in Germany, and highly recommend the original German with subtitles over dubbed.

Premise is a small town in Germany wherein kids disappear. Lots of characters that end up falling into one of four intertwined families at the heart of everything.

Beginning credits music and surrealness are worth watching at least once.

Anyone seen it and want to discuss it? :)

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I just watched the trailer. Sounds interesting! (I don't have Netflix, but just maybe....)

A bit of a tangent, but... what if it's really happening?

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just watched the trailer. Sounds interesting! (I don't have Netflix, but just maybe....)

A bit of a tangent, but... what if it's really happening?

Whoops. Just realized you responded to the thread.

If you like weird sci-fi with different time lines of story going so you see characters at a wide variety of points in their lives and the glorious interactions between them.... then yes. :D. Also you can get a free month of Netflix as a trial. :D