User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

Sorry to spam the thread with my childhood, but this was my favorite little cutscene from Super Mario World

Edit: Whoops, wrong link!
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.
    Likes Tater liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    The character transformation she makes throughout the 3rd season is really great. In that first episode, she almost seems as if she's succumbed to the darkness that surrounds this new world, yet as the season progresses you see those slivers of her humanity and Lee's teachings slowly become more pronounced, culminating into her revealing just how pure her intentions are with making sure AJ remains safe. At the end, as the decision maker, I felt hopeful for what lies ahead for her character as she seems to embrace her humanity once again.

As much as I enjoyed season 3 for what it was, season one of TWD game is so fucking good, it's not even close -- Hell, it's even better than the TV show. When the group is holding up in the abandoned hotel, you can just feel that sense of hopelessness setting in as they realize the gravity of their current predicament. They just knocked it completely out of the park that first go-around.
    If you compare it with many trilogies the middle installment is usually the darkest before it’s dawn portion of a story. Lord of the Rings The Two Towers and Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back etc. The middle is the crucible for characters, that fire that burns them but reforges them into a stronger person.

Long after everyone else moves on from this thread, it'll basically be a place where I can profess my love affair with Final Fantasy 8, despite its universally hated combat system. Hands down, the best story within a Final Fantasy game. What this game lacks in sustained game-play engagement, it makes up for in superb story telling and character development.

Somewhere, deep in a storage closet at my parents house, contains a tattered box with at least 6 broken, taped-up Nintendo 64 controllers, each one serving as a reminder of my prepubescent fits of video game rage. This moment in video game history caused at least 1 or 2 of those broken controllers.

Favorite boss fight in the Souls series:

Likes Amberiat liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp

Stage fatalities for the early MK games

Likes 1487610420, Stigmata, Tater liked this post

That menacing knuckles laugh as he steals all your chaos emeralds.
    Likes Tater, N/A liked this post

I remember playing Sonic CD when I was 5 or 6 years old, thinking these animations were the shit. Apparently, Toei Animation produced them.

Years later, I played Halo 2, which of course belonged to an overrated franchise. However, I loved this scene as well:

This scene in this dark little masterpiece is so good, there is just no way to properly explain it.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I reinstalled diablo 2 on a whim yesterday. What has my life become.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf