• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Favorite Video Game Moments

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

Nostradamus worthy Codec transmissions in MGS2 were subject of lengthy discussions. Kojima, you genius bastard.

Alan Wake's easter eggs TV show that tackles metaphysics and paranormal abstract thoughts was one epic addition to the game.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
z9UhZPY.png

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

I dropped enough 25 cent coins in this machine to feed every child in a 3rd world country.

Tengri

Probably one of the best tracks in the franchise. Not a moment per se, just the relaxing and ambient atmosphere ranks it high for me

My younger brother and I did this every playthrough

Total cheese, but very memorable. Always fun to see Raiden with anime powers

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
My favorite video game moment yet, was when I managed to complete Radiant Silvergun with only one credit.

Tengri

My favorite game

The perfectionist in me loves this track. Also a huge fan of the sound production