• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

90's Music, for when your 80's Music isn't as old as you thought it was!

Metis

[MENTION=31527]DulcetRefrain[/MENTION] [MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION] [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]

Disney Princess Music Hits from the 90's

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Confession time: whenever I am feeling down or just want a pick me up, I put this on.

These songs crack me up.

This was my favorite song 20 years ago.

Cusp song released late 1989 as a single in the US but not until 1990-91 in Europe so I’m putting here. [MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION] will probably challenge me to face her in a Kumite tournament now but I’ll risk it.