First 456

Permabanned
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

lately it's been a ton of darkest dungeon... feel like i am close to beating it, so i have been spacing it out with fairy solitaire, 100% oarnge juice, and armello... before that i was going through the bioshock series, heavy bullets, among the sleep, and ziggurat... i generally play 2-5 at a time...

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Bioshock: Infinite.

From the staggering character development, the themes, the gameplay, the soundtracks, the philosophical depth that it offers, and the many questions that are left to interpretation, depending on how you see the world, this game would either be a simple shooter game, or you'll become engrossed in the story as if it were a novel, and experience a whirlwind of unprecedented thoughts of thrill, doubt, anger, sorrow and amazement, leaving you to exclaim at some point :"Oh yeah? Fuck totalitarianism!".
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Playing Dying Light now.
    The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience. Patience means restraining one's inclinations. There are seven emotions: joy, anger, anxiety, adoration, grief, fear, and hate, and if a man does not give way to these he can be called patient. I am not as strong as I might be, but I have long known and practiced patience. And if my descendants wish to be as I am, they must study patience.

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post

Bioshock: Infinite.

From the staggering character development, the themes, the gameplay, the soundtracks, the philosophical depth that it offers, and the many questions that are left to interpretation, depending on how you see the world, this game would either be a simple shooter game, or you'll become engrossed in the story as if it were a novel, and experience a whirlwind of unprecedented thoughts of thrill, doubt, anger, sorrow and amazement, leaving you to exclaim at some point :"Oh yeah? Fuck totalitarianism!".
    This is actually one of the games I played in the last few years that I could tolerate enough to make a measurable level of progress. Might get around to finishing it one day, yet I might have to start all over again because with every game in the Bioshock series, immersion is a very big part of the overall enjoyment factor. I was infatuated with the original Bioshock game back during the developmental phases of the game -- The story of an underground kingdom of the world's best and brightest who decided to forsake the shackles of the surface worlds governing bodies and form their own community just seemed so intriguing. I think I got bored with the actual game and watched the Let's Play on YouTube just to finish the story.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

I have recently made new friends who are actually fun to play with.

They bring Werwolves over every week.

So far I am 9/10. That sounds great but 10 wins si quite an accomplishment. There is a lot riding on the next game and I'm afraid i will get nervous and screw it up.
    “ Rise up and raise the iron roof off
    Now, Rise up and riot 'til the bomb drops
    Now, Rise up the time is right to sound off, so
    Rise with me, rise with me, rise with me (RISE UP!)”