• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What game(s) are you playing at the moment?

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was about to download Abzû, but I just realised it's not available on my OS.

I'll settle for this playthrough for now. :(

And.... there goes $20 tossed to Amazon because I must have this game now!

---

Thinking about playing WoW again. Took a break since January as I thought I had everything I wanted.

But now I want to do more mage towers for weapon skins again on classes I never play and most likely won't ever play.

---

Downloaded a few games to my phone. Love 2 Dots but I run out of levels and the newer mechanics aren't as fun as they used to be.

---

Know that I should really finish the games I bought at Xmas first....BUTNEWTHINGS.

I fail so hard at minimalism because everytime I have a vacancy I'm like, let's fill it with the new things.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's just hard for me to get into any game.

WoW is good now? All the good things I remember from being WoW had to do with the community and people playing it. Mboxing was fun from a technical standpoint, but I haven't really enjoyed myself playing WoW since TBC and felt like it being a mindless timesink instead.

Occasionally a creative little game comes along that I'll enjoy, but usually those are short and they come out few and far inbetween.

It's also hard for me to commit to any schedule, so when I tried playing Overwatch in a 'not quite pro yet' team, it was actually more frustrating than fun to play.

I'd love to play stuff like Divinity original sin 2 coop, but the commitment is pretty huge doing something like that. :(

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni II. It's such a charming game. Gorgeous graphics, excellent music, a solid storyline, etc. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Japanese RPGs.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
WoW is good now? All the good things I remember from being WoW had to do with the community and people playing it. Mboxing was fun from a technical standpoint, but I haven't really enjoyed myself playing WoW since TBC and felt like it being a mindless timesink instead.

Depends what you consider good. If you consider enormous time-sinks and barriers of entry that don't in any way feel rewarding, just like a massive chore to accomplish with no real intent behind them other than give the illusion of lots of content, then sure, Legion is awesome.

I level a Warrior and my Priest up to 110, and quickly lost interest with the stupidity of artifact weapons and simply how much of a difference gear was in relation to well your character could perform -- I understand someone who has better gear than me, in an equal test environment, will perform better than me, but when terrible players with good gear can completely obliterate (Like, it's not even close in Legion -- At all. The gear performance discrepancy is so vast, it's unreal) your DPS/Healing while paying no attention to fight mechanics and not even really properly playing their character, I'm out on that.

I raided pretty hardcore in TBC & Wrath (getting up to M'uru in Sunwell during TBC and Heroic Lich King in Wrath, pre expansion patch nerfs), so I'm not sure if I've just gotten burnt out of the game or if there's some degree of merit to the visions I see while wearing the rose colored nostalgia glasses. All the class homogenization and dumbing down of raiding content, while imposing superficial barriers, pretty much killed my interest in the game.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
At the moment I'm playing Diablo 2 and having trouble sticking to one class. (I have the expansion)

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At the moment, none. But I plan on start Tekken 7 and Yakuza 6 soon.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Currently none but I play Smite and OMSI 2 occasionally. :)

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
Games I'm currently into on my phone is cookie cats and cooking fever. I really like playing EA NHL games

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lately it's been a ton of darkest dungeon... feel like i am close to beating it, so i have been spacing it out with fairy solitaire, 100% oarnge juice, and armello... before that i was going through the bioshock series, heavy bullets, among the sleep, and ziggurat... i generally play 2-5 at a time...

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

Bioshock: Infinite.​

57bb58631800002500bcc5c3.jpg

From the staggering character development, the themes, the gameplay, the soundtracks, the philosophical depth that it offers, and the many questions that are left to interpretation, depending on how you see the world, this game would either be a simple shooter game, or you'll become engrossed in the story as if it were a novel, and experience a whirlwind of unprecedented thoughts of thrill, doubt, anger, sorrow and amazement, leaving you to exclaim at some point :"Oh yeah? Fuck totalitarianism!".

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Bioshock: Infinite.​

From the staggering character development, the themes, the gameplay, the soundtracks, the philosophical depth that it offers, and the many questions that are left to interpretation, depending on how you see the world, this game would either be a simple shooter game, or you'll become engrossed in the story as if it were a novel, and experience a whirlwind of unprecedented thoughts of thrill, doubt, anger, sorrow and amazement, leaving you to exclaim at some point :"Oh yeah? Fuck totalitarianism!".

This is actually one of the games I played in the last few years that I could tolerate enough to make a measurable level of progress. Might get around to finishing it one day, yet I might have to start all over again because with every game in the Bioshock series, immersion is a very big part of the overall enjoyment factor. I was infatuated with the original Bioshock game back during the developmental phases of the game -- The story of an underground kingdom of the world's best and brightest who decided to forsake the shackles of the surface worlds governing bodies and form their own community just seemed so intriguing. I think I got bored with the actual game and watched the Let's Play on YouTube just to finish the story.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I have recently made new friends who are actually fun to play with.

They bring Werwolves over every week.

So far I am 9/10. That sounds great but 10 wins si quite an accomplishment. There is a lot riding on the next game and I'm afraid i will get nervous and screw it up.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Staying up far later than necessary to see how miserable I can be in my work and still function at a high level. I also play uno with my kids.