• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You are totally screwed now. I am so sorry. Please don't hate me forever.

What realm are you in? We have an awesome guild and would be happy to help lvl you up.

What are the realms? Sorry..I didn't remember what each thing I chose was called. If you named a few, I'd be able to remember it.

All I know is that I am a level 1 Dark Elf Preist, and I named it Cirrius. I have done one quest.

You are totally screwed now. I am so sorry. Please don't hate me forever.

Maybe so, but I'm glad I'm learning about it..in 20 years I will be able to tell my wife and children all of the things I did as a kid. :newwink:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I had a guy on Gilneas, still do though, only level 60 still. Moved to a PvP server for the Burning Crusade.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
yeah. I'm in the dark elf forest, with a huge tree..there are wild boars and night-somethings, which I killed for the completion of the first quest.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Probably the best mod to get is called Questhelper. Puts waypoints on your map for quest objectives, which can help you get around and you don't have to subject yourself to the "omfg noob red teh qwest txt fag" abuse if you ask in chat.

I've never played a night elf so I'm not too familiar with the area.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Are there easier races to choose? Ones where it wouldn't be so difficult to start off with?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Hmm...either Draenei or Blood Elf may be a bit easier since the starting zones were designed later and with better knowledge of how to ease a player into the game, but to be honest I think they're all similar. Just make sure you read quest text, and really you can do whatever your want.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Should I choose human?
Cafe and I are on Blackhand. As for what to choose, that's up to you. Humans are popular. Do you want to have a companion? If so then a hunter or mage would be good choices. Sign up for a human on blackhand and I will help you out. :) Pm me if you have any questions.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I got bored after a while. I hear it's because I was a warrior. But I also didn't enjoy how much I had to figure out.
Warrior's my best class. Tanking? Show the way.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I'm playing a DK (75) and Shaman (12) (Both orcs) on the new RP server.

Classes with minimal learning curve are Hunter, and probably Paladin then Shaman.

I would say DK, but you need a level 55 to make one.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A friend's been trying to talk me into playing for years and is now setting up a spare computer at her house for me to play on. Does this mean she doesn’t like me and wants me to have no life? Am I in danger of losing grip on reality if I yield?

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
After neglecting life's responsibilities for the past week and a half, I finally made it.

YAY!!

Now what do I do?

(hopefully this patch comes this week, so I can do it all again)