• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Oh, my DK. Caracaroth.
Ah, philology. My preferred naming technique is to use portmanteaus of French and German.

Also: just for fun, and mild discomfort, I played around with an undead character. Your brace-faced beauty came to mind.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ah, philology. My preferred naming technique is to use portmanteaus of French and German.

Also: just for fun, and mild discomfort, I played around with an undead character. Your brace-faced beauty came to mind.
Hey you. :hug:

I based the name off Carcharoth...yeah. I read too much Tolkien.

Last edited:

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I just reread the Silmarillion.

And my Death Knight is 80. Some of the Icecrown chains are pretty cool. :)

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
so that is where you have been

I have targs to 80 now.... but am starting to become bored with the game, and get caught up in real life again :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yay! Something to do while the game is down! The main character appears to be the girl from Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.

:D She is, it's Felicia Day. She had a 2-year addiction to WoW, and wrote this series based on her experiences.

It's described as a web series written "by gamers, for gamers". It's also absolutely hilarious to anyone who's ever gamed.

The Guild (web series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heh. I used to game, but that was a really long time ago. I stopped since I got a job that required me to show up 10-12hrs a day and during weekends.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Heh. I used to game, but that was a really long time ago. I stopped since I got a job that required me to show up 10-12hrs a day and during weekends.
yeah, it's definitely an addiction and your job's more important. My INTJ husbands thinks I've lost my mind but I think of playing as temporary slices of escape from the real world as needed. :)

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Nice, this next patch will let me make a Deathknight on any server, so I will have to roll up on Blackhand again (I couldn't face leveling another character through the lowbie areas)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Nice, this next patch will let me make a Deathknight on any server, so I will have to roll up on Blackhand again (I couldn't face leveling another character through the lowbie areas)
that would be awesome! already have a guild picked out if you're interested. they're great and make the game so much more fun. family oriented and very helpful. :yes:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
aaahh the warcraft curse! I havn't played in like 6 months and I just started again the other day! Now I play all the time at night. :cheese:

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I find I have been dedicating a fair bit of time to the game... while studying. It's shocking how much travel time the achievements have o_O

However, I got my stinker last week, and picked up a Hyacinth Macaw yesterday. I know, probably no one knows what that is, but... it's a major feather in my pet-collecting hat. I'm now well on my way to 100 pets! Ok, part of the way. A small part. (You can see my collection here: WarcraftPets.com - Ptgatsby's Profile Wheeeeeee!)

Sadly, I'm still not 80. o_O

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Don't worry, I've been pacing myself to 80 as well (mainly self-imposed restraint so I don't get bored)

That is awesome with the pets, I wanted to start collecting them, but I figured at this point, it is so far along in the game that it would be fruitless.

I wish they had an achievement for collecting matching outfits, my bank and all of my alts banks are quickly filling up with various sets of crap.