• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
It's funny... No matter what forums I visit, (foodieforums, knifeforums, here, there, everywhere) there's no escaping WoW

It's also amusing when you are taking the elevator down and they are talking about raiding black temple. It's particularily funny when there are others who don't play, and they kind of roll their eyes trying to understand the language. I can't imagine what they think when the most unlikely people ask what instance they were on.

The best was when a couple of IT guys were talking black temple with full lingo (aggro, tank, dps, lagging out on fire). And a woman kind of looked at me going "IT guys" with her eyes... but I wanted to know what server they were on, so got into their conversation.

Bet that felt like a "what the hell is this world coming down to?" moment :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Wow SP, very hawt indeed and PT your guy, copter and mount are impressive as well. :yes: I'm gelus. ;)

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
I got portaled to dalaran today :)

YAY and got some flight paths connected, been in Nexus.... that was cool learning that and Utgarde as well

have had a migraine all day today so not much leveling I am 2/3rds of the way into 70

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
I am a 71 but just

the big guild horde side is The League on Sentinels server and they were the first to have a member hit 80

they have a lot of 75+ *sigh*

I just don't have that kind of time.... oh well I am having fun and enjoying the adventure.

Went into Nexus and Utgarde and that was fun to put all our knowledge to practice...

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Last night the queue was 900 something. I went and watched tv for an hour before I got on.

I hate expansion times, especially when I don't have mine yet. Grrrrr.

(On the plus side... I got my spore bat! WHOO!)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, I just broke down and bought it, and it's installing.

Where are you all?

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
I logged out to have a shower... I have waited all day for this shower... I cleaned the who tub and just was waiting for hot water .... *sigh* and I had hoped to get to the store long before this so that I could bake cookies with the kids.... well there is always tomorrow and I think daddy is gonna make pancakes in the morning

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow! These death knights are sooooo cool!

I have a deathsteed and everything... and a runesword. :D

Better yet, I created another one on Feathermoon, a delicate blood elf, and called her Meshou. Wow.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My night elf. :cheese:

attachment.php

I think it's going to be Christmastime before I get any fancy upgrades. :sad:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
She's gorgeous. :wub:

We've been trying to do the blue tubers quest and have finally given up. I am beyond frustrated and the blue tubers can suck it. There was even one funny point in our attempt when Cafe went charging in. I can't remember if one or both of us died, but I did refer to her as Leroy when we reconvened. :laugh: In case you haven't seen LJ here he is. Too bad we didn't have any divine intervention and about 10 more people. :alttongue:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's gorgeous. :wub:

We've been trying to do the blue tubers quest and have finally given up. I am beyond frustrated and the blue tubers can suck it.

Blue tubers?

What's that?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
It's asshatery that's what it is. :D In the Barrens there's a dungeon called Razorfen Kraul and you're supposed to let a gopher out and hes supposed lead you to blue tubes or so it says. Meanwhile there's a ton of creatures to battle through and I've read that you're supposed to clear the area well so they don't kill this gopher otherwise it's a do over.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
We joined a kick ass guild a few weeks ago and they are so generous. First thing the GM did is give us better armor than you can "buy" which has helped a lot. They're also really helpful. I'm almost lvl 45.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
We joined a kick ass guild a few weeks ago and they are so generous. First thing the GM did is give us better armor than you can "buy" which has helped a lot. They're also really helpful. I'm almost lvl 45.
*hugs*

Wrath + extra work + school = dead Var.

:doh:

Oh, my DK. Caracaroth.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm an old school WoW'er. If anyone recognizes this guy....

eranikus-1-1.jpg