• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
I'm not so fond of today but I did get quite a bit of cleaning done... *sigh* and laundry

my mother in law had to bite her tongue I am sure when she came for the kids.... well she doesn't have to live here and therefore my life is none of her business, and if she knows what's good for her she will realize the kids are mine, so regardless she has less 'weight' in the decisions of how I do things with them and in my house....

AKA she doesn't know of my medication or my issues and b/c I know her love is conditional she will never know

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I am not very sorry that both of my mothers-in-law do not live nearby.

I did get a few things done today that I mightn't otherwise have gotten done. And Don will have a hot meal and brownies to come home to tonight. He sounded pretty beat when he called to say he'd be late getting home, so I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Wish I could remember how to operate his iced tea maker. :thinking:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I am now running the blizzard repair because somehow my wow exe has left the building.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
almost time to go to get the kids... need to be home by 7 though, hubby and I have a raid planned, although with the error it may get pushed back, the kids have homework too though so I like them to have unwind time before they go to bed.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Prince Arthas' first wave of attack last night was quite a thing to behold.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone know any good name generators? For some reason I could never bring myself to use non-fantasy themed names in WoW even though I don't play on an RP server and I'm having a heck of a time trying to pick a name for my future DK. :|

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
This is the typical Blizzard, to smite me on my last game night pre-xpack with massive server downtime.

I had promised myself that I wouldn't pick up Wrath until this rogue hit 70, and now I am going to have to go back on my word.

I just wish I could have seen the big ice dragons attacking Stormwind. /cry

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
they are down again. Foof was about to get a new look when we were booted off. *drats*

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Okay here is Foof before-

WoWScrnShot_111208_120503.jpg

After-
WoWScrnShot_111208_122108.jpg

Cat form-

WoWScrnShot_111208_120629.jpg

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
*whistles* :whistling:

sexy!!!!!!
thankee ;)

Cafe and I need help in darkshore tonight with the tower of althalaxx if anyone is around and doesn't mind helping out. It would be greatly appreciated.:yes:

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Yay, Deathknights!!!

Sexy!

I'm still waiting for my CE to ship out (had to get from states. Being a P = I'm an idiot...). So I won't have it for a while. But I had to get the CE to go with my other two. The pets, you know... I *need* the pet.

I'm now most of the way through loremaster, but it's getting... tiring. I don't think I can handle finishing it anymore. Probably have to let it go and come back one day. *sniff*

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
are you guys going to do wrath of the lich king? i might get WoW lol

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah, I picked mine up last night and busted through the Deathknight starting area. It was pretty packed.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Since Jen did, I figured I would too... the last shots of PT in his 70's gear...

Ho humm, ho humm, off to fish I go!

attachment.php

By the power of grayskull! Or something.

attachment.php

Last edited: