• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
The zombie thing is both fun, and annoying... fun to mess with others, not so fun to be messed with (especially if you want to play low level chars <_<, or are in the middle of feralas trying to get your pet. Grrrr....)

On that note, 37 pets and going strong! Little stinker will be mine.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The zombie thing is both fun, and annoying... fun to mess with others, not so fun to be messed with (especially if you want to play low level chars <_<, or are in the middle of feralas trying to get your pet. Grrrr....)

So what happens -- you get cured if you die while in zombie mode?

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
So what happens -- you get cured if you die while in zombie mode?

If you die with the disease, you turn into a zombie and can infect others (go hostile to all factions). If the disease timer runs out, you turn into a zombie... and can infect others. When you kill an NPC as a zombie, they die and spawn another zombie, so you end up having a rather decent horde of troops following you. A few lvl 70 zombies can zombify just about any town, especially if it isn't close to an argent dawn healer.

I took out camp mojo in Feralas when I turned. Revenge for taking out Feathermoon and infecting me, heh.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
From what I understand, yeah. I haven't gotten to play in about a week, too much work.

I think it can be cleansed by anyone with Cure Disease also.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you die with the disease, you turn into a zombie and can infect others (go hostile to all factions). If the disease timer runs out, you turn into a zombie... and can infect others. When you kill an NPC as a zombie, they die and spawn another zombie, so you end up having a rather decent horde of troops following you. A few lvl 70 zombies can zombify just about any town, especially if it isn't close to an argent dawn healer.

So how do you get un-zombified once you actually turn? Is there a way in-game to do this, or will they just unzombify everyone when the event is over?

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
So how do you get un-zombified once you actually turn? Is there a way in-game to do this, or will they just unzombify everyone when the event is over?

:) You die. (There is a sacrifice button too, which infects everyone around you... no durability loss then)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'm all alone and sad because no one wants to hang out with me in the forest. :cry:

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
This zombie thing is bloody annoying for a n00b like me. Is this over after halloween (please say yes)?

I believe it will be over on November 13th when Wrath of the Lich King goes live. From what I hear, it's only going to get worse, ultimately leading to the razing of all the major cities.

After that though, life should return to normal.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
That's awesome -- it's like a "zombie terrorist bombing" ???

Yuppers :)

I guess we *can* say that WOW is a den of terrorism.

I believe it will be over on November 13th when Wrath of the Lich King goes live. From what I hear, it's only going to get worse, ultimately leading to the razing of all the major cities.

After that though, life should return to normal.

Bwahahah.. That's an awesome description.

Today: End of the world.
Tomorrow: Back to normal.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
wrong server and wrong faction

*sigh* I can't leave my targobelle

and the zombies are thankfully GONE

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I kind of miss them. I don't like the guild I joined. Targs, where might I find you?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kind of miss them. I don't like the guild I joined. Targs, where might I find you?

She's on Sentinels server, not Blackhand.
You'd have to start a new character.
(Or pay for a transfer.)

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
on horde side my hubby is the guild leader.... I got a lowbie druid she's an 11 tarabelle as well.

But I play on targs a lot, to chat and farm and play with my hubby, just waiting for WotLK, and dealing with life

here is a link to her armory page

The World of Warcraft Armory

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I am there on level 3 as Jenerella. I must warn you though, she is fug. Can I be where you are as a night elf?

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
She's on Sentinels server, not Blackhand.
You'd have to start a new character.
(Or pay for a transfer.)

I wonder if they'll ever start to break down the walls between servers. I always hated shards. :cry:

Maybe they are starting that way with the phasing technology in WoLK. I can hope :(

(Yes, I gave up playing anything other than my existing chars. I tried, I really did, but the achievements... they need achieving! I only need a few more pets to get my little stinker. And while I'm a way away from my pretty mount, I've almost finished exalted with all main cities! And I'm even getting close to loremaster... ok, not really, but I'm getting there. Plus I have all this CC reputation to grind. I finished AD last week. Oh, I have an appointment to try to 3-man molten core and onyxia this week too.)

Jennifer, I swear, if I ever meet you, you'll pay for getting me back into this. Pay!

(Roughly 5000 gold, because I want another epic mount).

PAY! *sigh*

Edit:

Targo! You belong to "We Wipe on Trash"? :D Awesomeness. I keep seeing them around everywhere :D

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
sigh no

horde and alliance are sadly not friends we can't even talk or send mail