• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
I wonder if they'll ever start to break down the walls between servers. I always hated shards. :cry:

Maybe they are starting that way with the phasing technology in WoLK. I can hope :(

(Yes, I gave up playing anything other than my existing chars. I tried, I really did, but the achievements... they need achieving! I only need a few more pets to get my little stinker. And while I'm a way away from my pretty mount, I've almost finished exalted with all main cities! And I'm even getting close to loremaster... ok, not really, but I'm getting there. Plus I have all this CC reputation to grind. I finished AD last week. Oh, I have an appointment to try to 3-man molten core and onyxia this week too.)

Jennifer, I swear, if I ever meet you, you'll pay for getting me back into this. Pay!

(Roughly 5000 gold, because I want another epic mount).

PAY! *sigh*

Edit:

Targo! You belong to "We Wipe on Trash"? :D Awesomeness. I keep seeing them around everywhere :D

really? you're on sentinels? are you horde?

swave is my hubby and the current guild leader

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jennifer, I swear, if I ever meet you, you'll pay for getting me back into this. Pay!

That's so sweet.

I was feeling neglected today, but you specifically called me out!

:hug:

I feel loved.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
That's so sweet.

I was feeling neglected today, but you specifically called me out!

:hug:

I feel loved.

If it helps, I've built a shrine and stapled this post to it. It'll be a daily ritual to cuss at it, I assure you.

(The religious holidays that involve day-long cussfests will be path tuesdays, Black Temple Fridays and Yearly Expansions).

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm just gonna say no.

NO YOU BASTARDS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There's just no heroin in this town when you need it. :doh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If it helps, I've built a shrine and stapled this post to it. It'll be a daily ritual to cuss at it, I assure you.

:cry:

No one's ever done anything like that for me before!

(The religious holidays that involve day-long cussfests will be path tuesdays, Black Temple Fridays and Yearly Expansions).

You're so organized.
Are you sure you're a P?

Can I be in your guild or am I too much of a n00b?

yay! I have a n00b to pick on!

Is this alliance or horde that we are talking? (I've got both on Sentinels.)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
horde (shes an ugly bitch) and her name is Jenerella. I'm hoping when I get her some new clothing she'll appear more presentable. :D

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
No one's ever done anything like that for me before!

Are you sure you're a P?

I dunno... is it also P to have a gigantic task list, ordered by relative impact, to getting my achievements? I'm currently breaking down a bit further and starting on the burning crusade :D

Uhhh... so, yah. I'm not really sure, no :D

(I am sure that I'm really enjoying it though... way more than when I was raiding. Doing piddly things is more fun!)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Okay. I made one too. Cafeverde, troll mage, because I'm totally copying. I haven't done anything with it yet, but I'm getting ready to. Well, that and making supper. :whistling:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
horde (shes an ugly bitch) and her name is Jenerella. I'm hoping when I get her some new clothing she'll appear more presentable. :D

yay! My blood elf deva's can lay the smack down on your ugly bitch!

hee, this oughta be good. ;)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I thought i read that they are refunding talents for Druids and we will have to relearn our spells. Did I imagine that? Is that normal?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, when they do a major upgrade, if there are changes to the skill trees, they give you a "free respec." All your skills get dumped and you have to reselect them all.

This is good if the changes would have led you to want to respec to take advantage of them.
It's annoying if you wouldn't have changed anything anyway.

It gets more annoying, the higher the level of your character.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Bah, they didn't restore the VISA payment method for my account #8, part of my most proud 5-boxing account set. So I quit. I've still got 3 free months of play on my main account.