• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tumblr_lq1om8QITp1qkvbwso1_500.jpg

‎/cast Arcane Blast
/cast Slow
/cast Presence of Mind
/cast Arcane Blast
/cast Arcane Missiles
/cast Blink
/cast Arcane Barrage

????

profit.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hahahahahahahahaha, nice :D

I dont believe a word, everybody knows that hunters can feign death and hunters cant taunt :D

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
How that story should've gone: "World of Warcraft distoring the line between reality and fiction within our children?"

"A little girl died earlier this week after being trampled to death at the hands of a large moose, all while her brother, a local menace and avid World of Warcraft fan, tried to mimic moves used in the game but to no avail. A local surveillance camera just so happened to pick up footage of this gruesome event. Keep in mind, this footage is graphic."

Brother talking to sister: "Hey, tank this mob for me while I try to use tame pet on it"
Sister: "What? Are you crazy? What are you do--"
*Pushes her directly into the moose, which in response charges her and knocks her to the ground*
Brother: "Christ, you're squishy. Are you not prot specced? Are you in DPS gear or something!??!"
*At this point the girl lies underneath the moose which is now trampling her repeatedly and bashing her with its antlers*
Brother: "You're really bad. Fuck it, just die and I'll battle res you."
Brother: "Gah, lol, no reagents."
Brother: "Whatever, it's a wipe."
Brother: "Can't even kill a non-elite moose, this group sucks."

Brother has left the party.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
How that story should've gone: "World of Warcraft distoring the line between reality and fiction within our children?"

"A little girl died earlier this week after being trampled to death at the hands of a large moose, all while her brother, a local menace and avid World of Warcraft fan, tried to mimic moves used in the game but to no avail. A local surveillance camera just so happened to pick up footage of this gruesome event. Keep in mind, this footage is graphic."

Brother talking to sister: "Hey, tank this mob for me while I try to use tame pet on it"
Sister: "What? Are you crazy? What are you do--"
*Pushes her directly into the moose, which in response charges her and knocks her to the ground*
Brother: "Christ, you're squishy. Are you not prot specced? Are you in DPS gear or something!??!"
*At this point the girl lies underneath the moose which is now trampling her repeatedly and bashing her with its antlers*
Brother: "You're really bad. Fuck it, just die and I'll battle res you."
Brother: "Gah, lol, no reagents."
Brother: "Whatever, it's a wipe."
Brother: "Can't even kill a non-elite moose, this group sucks."

Brother has left the party.

Hahaha :D

I even have a shorter version:

"A little girl and boy died earlier this week. No obvious signs of a crime were found on the bodies, police completly clueless."

The story:
*horde undead rogue decloaks from behind*

Ende :D

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hahaha :D

I even have a shorter version:

"A little girl and boy died earlier this week. No obvious signs of a crime were found on the bodies, police completly clueless."

The story:
*horde undead rogue decloaks from behind*

Ende :D

Haha, nice. To add a little more to that:

Brother talking to sister: "You were flagged!??! WOOOOOOOOOOOW"
*horde undead rogue unstealth and ambushes sister*
Brother: "Screw this!"
*Brother bubble hearths*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D

I yesterday had a nice thing: I was flieing around hellfire peninsula, farming ore since my tradeskills suck. Then I flew past the 3 spots you can conquer as horde or ally and I saw two female ally magicians hovering over the third spot and seemingly they had already taken the other two. I stopped for a second and wanted to continue farming, when they suddenly started spitting on me. They both were pvp flagged and I later thought to myself, they maybe felt distorted because they were doing the quest in which you have to conquer the three spots. In that present moment tho, I wasnt thinking of that and got pissed because I was just nicely passing by and they start spitting on me :D.

So I approached them, but they didnt move, only the spitting continued. So I placed myself a bit above them and saw them hovering over a turrent of the building below. Since rogues have decresed fall damage I got a spontaneous idea. I unmounted and immediantly cloaked. Then, while dropping like a stone when I reached an equal horizontal line like on of the magicians, I used shadowstep and was teleported in the back of one of them and then used ambush hahaha.

Oh that was so funny, I dropped to the ground lost half of my health and the magician lost 2/3 of his health thru ambush and then dropped dead on the ground. The other magician started to run like hell, didnt even had the time to spit on me once more :D.