• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

I had no idea this was a Taylor Swift song. Now that I know it is a Taylor Swift song, I have no idea how I didn't know prior to today that it was a Taylor Swift song.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I had no idea this was a Taylor Swift song. Now that I know it is a Taylor Swift song, I have no idea how I didn't know prior to today that it was a Taylor Swift song.
I liked her better as Limp Bizkit.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This guy is an amazing performer imo, it's just his music in itself isn't very 'good' sadly. Still, this song always puts me in a mood.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=7]Totenkindly[/MENTION]

It's about 86.9% your fault this song is stuck in my head after mentioning this album yesterday in another music related thread.

This is exactly the sort of songs this thread exists for.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not going to read ten pages of posts to check (since the search brought up nothing), but it's hard to believe if nothing by 80-90's pop king Richard Marx made it in here? He deserves a reconnaissance too after his recent Twitter posting history.

This is exactly the sort of songs this thread exists for.

ROFL. Totally. I remember loving that song when it came out, then it was so overplayed and his career moved on.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I'm gonna drag the thread back to the mid/late 80's with duet city...!