• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Since covid started, my bandmates have been hosting a virtual vinyl listening party every Tuesday night. So I'm sitting here listening to the Bothy Band, literally watching a live feed of their record player spinning, occasionally engaging in chat and dinking around on the internet. And it's amazing. 😁

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Alright, alright. I've got one.

Josh A. is basic af, his lyrics are shit, and he whines too much, but I listen to him because he talks about being driven and as a result I enjoy listening to his music while I work. I still think he sucks at rapping though.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alright, alright. I've got one.

Josh A. is basic af, his lyrics are shit, and he whines too much, but I listen to him because he talks about being driven and as a result I enjoy listening to his music while I work. I still think he sucks at rapping though.

See? Was that so hard? It ain't so bad here on erf with the rest of us mere mortals. I know there's a few more cringeworthy classics down in there. Don't hold it in; let the sounds of your embarrassing musical tastes roam freely amongst the paddock.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
See? Was that so hard? It ain't so bad here on erf with the rest of us mere mortals. I know there's a few more cringeworthy classics down in there. Don't hold it in; let the sounds of your embarrassing musical tastes roam freely amongst the paddock.
I wasn't being high and mighty or something...also not embarrassed…and yes, it was hard, I've been trying to think of something for days, ever since I learned it's just a game thread. Lol.

EDIT
I was manic but I wasn't being high and mighty or whatever. There was no pride involved. I'm really not even a prideful person.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Y’all have weird ideas of whh he at constitutes a guilty pleasure.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh god yes. I remember watching this video on TRL for what seemed like an entire summer.

I remember listening to it with the windows down while I was pulling up to my sister's school to pick her up. She told me to turn it off because she was embarrassed. I was like, "It's the perfect song for making your exit!" Imagine how smooth she must have looked.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fuck that, I’m done being ashamed of the things I enjoy

My own music included.

Twats.

Stigmata

Super Moderator