• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is MY thread and I can share all the bad (but oh so good) songs I want, and nobody can stop me!

:harhar:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This song was so bad he removed It from all subsequent reissues. I’m against the whole revisionist artist thing where musicians occasionally go back and George Lucasify their old albums, but this is just awful. This is on the level of a song you would hear played during an 80s movie montage, by some generic, no name band trying to do a poor copy of Huey Lewis

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Lark

I'm at a juncture again when I'll be asking for everyones recommended sounds and maybe create a themed playlist of forumers choices to listen to during my daily commute.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Just shoot me. No judge, no jury. Just execution. Seriously, though, country music is definitely my guilty pleasure genre. It's just so unsophisticated and straightforward, yet oddly fun in it's own STP-ish sort of "live in the moment; good vibes" kinda way.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I used to watch the show as a kid. I always had a crush on Micky. It's prolly cuz he looks weird and I'm into that. :shrug:
I also once had a crush on this kid with a lazy eye in elementary school.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Have our expectations of musicians dropped so low that we're OK with one of the top charting songs at the moment being a damn kool-aid recipe? It's so catchy though....

I hate myself....

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Have our expectations of musicians dropped so low that we're OK with one of the top charting songs at the moment being a damn kool-aid recipe? It's so catchy though....

I hate myself....

dude he survived Dunkirk. Go easy on him.

- - - Updated - - -

"that log had a child"