• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

There Sun. Sun.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Particularly special.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Best song of the year.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

I can't wait for tinted googles and shiny suits to be back in fashion again, that way I can show off just how expansive my wardrobe is...

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Proper feminine. Catlike, even.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

I don't know any of the actual words outside of the "doo-doo-doo" beginning and the chorus. Whenever it comes on the radio I just kinda ramble a bunch of words together to the tune, which actually end up changing each time I hear it.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
It just dawned on me a few moments ago, seeing things from my parent's perspective of how it indeed would've been strange for their 9 year old son to request a cassette tape of The Spice Girl's album for his birthday. Couldn't I just like all female English pop girl group without there having been some sort of implication on my sexuality? I was just a kid, man.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

♠️♥️♦️♣️

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It just dawned on me a few moments ago, seeing things from my parent's perspective of how it indeed would've been strange for their 9 year old son to request a cassette tape of The Spice Girl's album for his birthday. Couldn't I just like all female English pop girl group without there having been some sort of implication on my sexuality? I was just a kid, man.

I’m a little older than you so for me it was Wilson Philips and Debbie Gibson