• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Typology Central Proudly presents Time Life's: Music to Smoosh to.
Call now and you'll get all the sexy songs for smooshing your little hearts could desire. Order now. Cancel anytime.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Typology Central Proudly presents Time Life's: Music to Smoosh to.
Call now and you'll get all the sexy songs for smooshing your little hearts could desire. Order now. Cancel anytime.

From the same people who brought you "Music to Smoosh to", Typology Central has once again partnered with Time Life to bring you: Corporate Rock's best Power Ballads

The Cat

Staff member
From the same people who brought you "Music to Smoosh to", Typology Central has once again partnered with Time Life to bring you: Corporate Rock's best Power Ballads

Featuring among Huey Lewis and the news other songs for climbing the corperate ladder in style including Lover Boy Everybody's working for the weekend...

The Cat

Staff member
I asked the guy, "Why you so fly?" he said,

The Cat

Staff member
Hey their all you Dames and Knights of 90's this your sultan of song slinging Gentleman Jack bringing you a lost gem from a little band out of Bluffington, they burst in big on the scene but soon faded into the obscurity of 90's nostalgia bands. This is The Beets, Killer Tofu...

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
As indifferent as I am towards Christmas, I must say it does produce some great seasonal music.

This song is the official Christmas shopping background music for rummaging through what remains of a big box retail store and kicking yourself in the ass for waiting until the last minute to try and find gifts for everybody.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because you turn it up to 11, and make me feel like I am my 11 year old self, at the roller rink, listening to this, with the wonder of what could happen fluttering in my stomach.