• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The other day this particular version of this particular song popped into my head from somewhere in the nooks and crannies of my memory.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

This isn't so much of a guilty pleasure as it's more of a song I hear on the radio all the time and drives me crazy because every time the chorus seems reminiscent of the zone background music from Sonic The Hedgehog.