• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

wtf is wrong with me

I hope you haven't lured me into false sense of security where your openness to share some of your cheesiest cheese gives me the confidence to go into the vault of shameful music and link some really embarrassing stuff. Well, *sigh*, here we go.

With this entry, I'm fully prepared to abandon this thread once the torches and pitchforks come out.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP

I hope you haven't lured me into false sense of security where your openness to share some of your cheesiest cheese gives me the confidence to go into the vault of shameful music and link some really embarrassing stuff. Well, *sigh*, here we go.

With this entry, I'm fully prepared to abandon this thread once the torches and pitchforks come out.

Had to take the Jaguar approach and mute the audio, but the video is just

tumblr_mik452Uy1p1qk72exo1_400.gif

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

I don't feel as guilty about these songs as maybe I should, but fuck it. I like them.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
My ex-lover used to put on this song, take the imaginary stage dressed in a lavish apparel, and in a burlesque dance, she put the place in flames.

*looks back*

It's either I'm into crazy women, or I drive them crazy.