• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

With this one, I realize I had terrible parents. I remember asking for and receiving this CD for my birthday when I was like 9 or 10. Seriously, what in the fuck. Why would this request not immediately not be met with a fake ice cream outing proposal that ends with my bewildered facial expression while bypassing a Baskin Robbins and ending with a therapist asking me to kindly take a seat as all my friends and family have gathered in a room, unbeknownst to me. At 9 years old, this request was my unknowing cry for help and attention, and no one batted an eye.

Y'all didn't think it was weird that I was playing with barbies and talking to a motley crew of stuffed animals while having pretend tea parties at 16, you neglectful fucks?

Sporty Spice for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm lying I liked all of them.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sporty Spice for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm lying I liked all of them.

When I was a kid I was into Ginger and Baby, yet as of right now I'm a fairly new converter to team Sporty Spice.

approval-people-clapping.gif

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

9th-grade-sitting-in-the-back-of-the-bus-face-pressed-up-against-the-window-headphones-blaring-in-my-own-world-core.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

OK, this one actually causes me to wince so hard as actually cause a lingering pain sensation. Everyone rejoice, as we've now reached the lowest point in which this thread can go, and I promise you that we'll only go back up from here.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

I actually genuine like this song in a, listen to this in my car on low volume as a single tear rolls down my cheek, kinda way. About the only reason I'd consider this a guilty pleasure is because at this point in his career Michael Jackson too closely physically resembled the protagonist from the movie Powder.

Breathing

The Alvin and the Chipmunks version of this song is etched into my memory. Still a classic ; o