User Tag List

First 39798788899091 Last

Results 881 to 890 of 968

  1. #881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerix View Post
    Deftones = classic
    Ok, ok. I'll concede that one. As far as this one, I don't care what you say, this belong here:

  2. #882
    We can be heroes Doctor Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    19,163

    Default


  3. #883
    Senior Member GoggleGirl17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Likes chickpea liked this post

  4. #884
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    5,413

    Default

    Gladys Knight & the Pips - Neither One of Us Wants to Be the First to Say Goodbye
    Likes Jaguar liked this post

  5. #885
    perfect person chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,626

    Default

    4w5-7w6-1w9
    rebel moral
    astro

  6. #886
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,244

    Default

    Oh shit, I accidentally posted a song here

    *DELETES*

    I don't give a fuck about sOcIaL sTiGmAtIzAtIoN

    I like what I like
    Don't like it?
    Laugh, let it change your views of me, whatever
    I'm not about to conform my preferences to you lol
    I don't participate in this thread because frankly I don't care enough about these kinds of things to live my life that way
    Just because you see something as shameful doesn't mean I'll hang my head in shame, you're the one who's got it twisted, mate
    You only get one life, live it in a way you enjoy
    That's how I see it, anyway
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

  7. #887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerix View Post
    Oh shit, I accidentally posted a song here

    *DELETES*

    I don't give a fuck about sOcIaL sTiGmAtIzAtIoN

    I like what I like
    Don't like it?
    Laugh, let it change your views of me, whatever
    I'm not about to conform my preferences to you lol
    I don't participate in this thread because frankly I don't care enough about these kinds of things to live my life that way
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

  8. #888
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I'm not mad lol
    Just saying it like I see it
    but I didn't know it was a joke thread

    EDIT
    Particularly because people really do this in reality
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

  9. #889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerix View Post
    I'm not mad lol
    Just saying it like I see it
    but I didn't know it was a joke thread
    Yeah, man. There are other forum hills to die on, and this one ain't it. It's just a thread to share kinda cheesy songs that we like and can make fun of ourselves a little bit. Relax and enjoy a pepsi.
    Likes chickpea, Red Memories, INTJMom liked this post

  10. #890
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Yeah, man. There are other forum hills to die on, and this one ain't it. It's just a thread to share kinda cheesy songs that we like and can make fun of ourselves a little bit. Relax and enjoy a pepsi.
    Oh...okay, cool. *Awkwardly pops one and shares another*

    Wish text had more tone. I'd have known.
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. What are you listening to?
    By disregard in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 28824
    Last Post: 04-25-2021, 02:17 PM
  2. [NT] NT males - what are you attracted to?
    By BlownAway in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-03-2019, 08:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO