• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like a lot of 70s disco music. It's something I keep to myself, because everyone teases me for it. I think disco is an integral step towards edm and modern synth pop. If you like Daft Punk, you basically are admitting you enjoy disco music. I kind of naturally got into disco through the years because I was already into a lot of stuff that was influenced by the genre (early New Order, lots of electronic music, Bowie's soul and funk phase, Talking Heads' funk period, the film scores of Giorgio Moroder, et al). There's also a cinematic quality to a lot of disco which I enjoy. And I find it fascinating how it influenced just about every other popular genre in the 70s, with disco worning its way into worlds apart genres such as new wave and hard rock

Last edited:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Wedding song quality.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

@Burning Paradigm

I still don't understand The Weeknd, and most of his music triggers my inner Clint Eastwood (except with all the attempting to normalize racial slur stuff) waving my cane at the neighbor kids to get off my lawn. That said, I like this song. I can dig it*.......

*Is this the lingo the youngsters are using nowadays??

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

This ending.🦪

Last edited:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type