• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION]

Your 2000's music blog inspired me to rummage through the vault and find some classic feel-good jams:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION]

Your 2000's music blog inspired me to rummage through the vault and find some classic feel-good jams:

AIN'T NO REASON TO BE ASHAMED OF ENJOYING WEEZER

sorry forgot to turn off caps from the other thread. I like how they were unapologetically anti-grunge when most other rock bands of the mid 90s were trying to be the next Nirvana.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
AIN'T NO REASON TO BE ASHAMED OF ENJOYING WEEZER

sorry forgot to turn off caps from the other thread. I like how they were unapologetically anti-grunge when most other rock bands of the mid 90s were trying to be the next Nirvana.

Everything after the green album though is mostly radio friendly hot garbage. That said, Blue Album, Pinkerton, and The Green Album are great.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everything after the green album though is mostly radio friendly hot garbage. That said, Blue Album, Pinkerton, and The Green Album are great.

Oh yeah, I did kinda give up on them after Maladroit.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

When I was like 8 or 9 I remember we took a family cruise to the Bahamas, and the entire time we were on the ship, they had this song, red red wine, and rico suave by Girardo on repeat, literally for like the entire week. After about the 2nd day, boat cabin fever took over and every time we left our room I felt and overwhelming sense of doom, thinking this was actually not a vacation at all but a social experiment being conducted to see how much the average human could handle repetition before psychosis kicked in.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't like mashups that much, tbh. This one is an exception.