• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Old piano instrumental composition by Yiruma Korean composer. But one of the best that I have ever listened to. I just learnt it recently, less than 1- 2 years. It is not boring to me to listen to it repeatedly.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Power metal probably falls under guilty pleasure for most people. I'm on the fence about the guilt, really. Maybe I enjoy feeling like moving mountains and stuff.

...Shut up.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Will was about 10 years ahead of his time in 1997 with the dancing alien.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

hqg-396.gif

I was framed! someone hacked my account!

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Why would I feel guilty (or ashamed, the more accurate term) about my pleasures? If you don't like it then good for you, lol. I'm not led like a broken horse by popular opinion...or other opinions. I get one life and I'm gonna fucking enjoy it how I want to.