• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I cannot and will not believe this...

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
They're further away from the wall the gun turrets are for close range. The wall wouldn't be exactly on the border but the land mines would. Like a 20 yard difference.
Hmm. You said on the wall.

sdalek

MBTI Type
ISFJ
OMG! Why do they remind me of the popular, elitist, POS, filthy-assed, skanky, slutty, Souther Belle bitches with the pancake batter make-up from high school who were going through the Valley Girl imitation stage back in the 80's? :shocking: :sick:

(I'm sorry, does my attitude show? I'll have to tuck that back in.)

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
OMG! Why do they remind me of the popular, elitist, POS, filthy-assed, skanky, slutty, Souther Belle bitches with the pancake batter make-up from high school who were going through the Valley Girl imitation stage back in the 80's? :shocking: :sick:

:rofl1:

Thank you for my morning chuckle.

Opivy1980

MBTI Type
INTJ

Because they're based off exactly that.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't believe in coddling people either. I just think that extreme views are not only fucking scary as shit, but also usually wrong (I am leaving "wrong" intentionally open to interpretation). You have some crazy extraverted feeling going on there.

Nah...not politically correct enough for Extraverted Feeling. (Introverted Feeling, perhaps.)

Opivy1980

MBTI Type
INTJ
Nah...not politically correct enough for Extraverted Feeling. (Introverted Feeling, perhaps.)

Definitely not extroverted, the only reason my thoughts seem extroverted to you is because I am expressing them, instead of just thinking them like I do IRL. Most of the time the only people who really get to know how I think are people I trust, which is rare. But on here anonymity allows me to be much more open.

Now on to the crazy part: What is crazy about wanting immigration to occur in an orderly way, the way it did when 90% of our ancestors came over? Europeans and Asians didn't have the luxury of walking here. They mostly came by boat, and when they got off of said boat, they went through an extensive screening process. (more so Europeans than Asians due to railroad connections) I don't think it is too much to ask to expect the same for Latin American immigrants.

Do you think if we were to ask Latin American immigrants to comply with these procedures they would? I think they would say we are denying their Civil Liberties, which by the way not being United States citizens they don't have, and profiling them based on race.

This is why we need the wall to block off any other opportunity that they would have to enter without going through the process. I'm not saying kill all the illegals because they are illegal. What I'm saying is if Latin Americans want to enter the country that's fine with me, if they go through the screening process and register, like everyone else's families had to do. Otherwise if they want to continue to challenge US sovereignty then they will be dealt with like an invading army.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Definitely not extroverted, the only reason my thoughts seem extroverted to you is because I am expressing them, instead of just thinking them like I do IRL. Most of the time the only people who really get to know how I think are people I trust, which is rare. But on here anonymity allows me to be much more open.

Now on to the crazy part: What is crazy about wanting immigration to occur in an orderly way, the way it did when 90% of our ancestors came over? Europeans and Asians didn't have the luxury of walking here. They mostly came by boat, and when they got off of said boat, they went through an extensive screening process. (more so Europeans than Asians due to railroad connections) I don't think it is too much to ask to expect the same for Latin American immigrants.

Do you think if we were to ask Latin American immigrants to comply with these procedures they would? I think they would say we are denying their Civil Liberties, which by the way not being United States citizens they don't have, and profiling them based on race.

This is why we need the wall to block off any other opportunity that they would have to enter without going through the process. I'm not saying kill all the illegals because they are illegal. What I'm saying is if Latin Americans want to enter the country that's fine with me, if they go through the screening process and register, like everyone else's families had to do. Otherwise if they want to continue to challenge US sovereignty then they will be dealt with like an invading army.

I was responding to your knee-jerk proposition that we should just go around sterilizing people who do things that you disagree with. I said not jack about immigration.

sdalek

MBTI Type
ISFJ

I was responding to your knee-jerk proposition that we should just go around sterilizing people who do things that you disagree with. I said not jack about immigration.

And actually there is a thread floating here somewhere where Haight and I were having an informal argument about illegal immigration. Maybe you could make those comments there to help the continuity of the thread instead of here. Besides, I'd be interested in your view-points on the topic. :)