• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The most epic film music

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this does sound a little like his classic 007 music from about 2:20 on. If he'd scored Bond in the 90s, it probably would've sounded like this. Definitely beats Eric Serra.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The piece is called "For Whom The Bell Tolls."

This whole scene always amazes me (Donnie, Frank, and Gretchen in the movie theater) -- tonally perfect, with some of the most iconic lines in the film. And then the music shifts as Frank directs Donnie to the movie screen: "Have you ever seen a portal?" It's all so simple, yet transcendent.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Halloween III, the most underrated film in that franchise, and easily the best of the sequels.

Last edited: