• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

First "Indiana Jones 4" screenshot...

MBTI Type
INTJ
You've got to give credit to Spielberg and Lucas for ensuring that the message isn't lost in translation.

The title is redolent of The Temple of Doom, which would worry me but for the screenwriters responsible for the second film having nothing to do with this production.

Ah, that doesn't bother me. The title is just part and parcel of the pulpy matinee serials ethos that the series is based on.

And movie makeup be damned...that old effer really does look like that. He must have sold his soul.

I am so jacked for this movie.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Mmm, Indiana Jones. Thanks for the screenshots, baby.

I just really liked Indy's movies growing up. They were so action-packed and full of unknown adventures that I watched them a million and two times. I was such a movie kid. I just watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom at my friend's house about a week ago, and it reminded me of why I liked it so much as a kid. I really liked The Last Crusade, too. They were all cool.

I'm always iffy about sequels and ruining a good thing, and the fear is increased by the wide, wide gap between this movie and the last three. But it seems almost hypocritical to be suspicious of a fourth movie when there are already three good ones. Seems like a good run. I have hope, but a small fear.

What does 'jacked' mean, by the way? Ready to go?