• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

First "Indiana Jones 4" screenshot...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sometimes I feel like the only one who feels they could pull a fourth Indiana Jones movie off! I guess I have more vision than other people!

Here's the first screenshot of Harrison Ford as Indy in Indiana Jones 4!

He doesn't look as old as he normally does. Never underestimate the powers of movie make-up!!!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No official word yet.

What I'm more curious about is what kind of creepy crawlies are gonna be in this one -- Raiders of the Lost Ark had a tomb full of snakes, Temple of Doom had a tomb full of bugs, and Last Crusade had a tomb full of rats! A trend is evident.

Oh, the possibilities!

sdalek

MBTI Type
ISFJ
No official word yet.

What I'm more curious about is what kind of creepy crawlies are gonna be in this one -- Raiders of the Lost Ark had a tomb full of snakes, Temple of Doom had a tomb full of bugs, and Last Crusade had a tomb full of rats! A trend is evident.

Oh, the possibilities!

Bats maybe? It'll be interesting to find out. The Indiana Jones series is one of the few where the sequels were just about as good as the original, unlike most others where the sequels are just dogs because they're trying to capitalize on a cash cow instead of trying to create plausible stories, good entertainment, or a real mythos.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Both Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade had spry, comic-book plots, transcribed into tight screenplays care of Lawrence Kasdan. If that combination can be reproduced, the upcoming film should be a treat.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think the Jones garb is the hottest look for Mr. Ford.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a hunch that Indy is going to die in this one, though. Shia LaBeouf is going to be in it, and I speculate that he will play Indy's long lost son (to commemorate Spielberg's trademark father-son theme), and then LaBeouf will start the Indiana Jones Jr. franchise.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Harrison Ford is to Indiana Jones as caffeine is to coffee.

Bushranger

MBTI Type
INTP
No official word yet.

Oh, the possibilities!

A tomb full of vultures, all eyeing Harrison Ford expectantly.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The title is official:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Do you think the treasure in this one is going to be some kind of crystal skull?

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You've got to give credit to Spielberg and Lucas for ensuring that the message isn't lost in translation.

The title is redolent of The Temple of Doom, which would worry me but for the screenwriters responsible for the second film having nothing to do with this production.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You've got to give credit to Spielberg and Lucas for ensuring that the message isn't lost in translation.

The title is redolent of The Temple of Doom, which would worry me but for the screenwriters responsible for the second film having nothing to do with this production.

I think the title is more reminiscent to Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, which is, of course, the title of Raiders as of now.

I'm worried that since Indy 4 is an even-numbered film in the series, it will end up being mediocre like the last even-numbered Indy film (Temple of Doom) -- sort of like the odd-numbered Star Trek conspiracy.

Though actually the Star Trek conspiracy was disbanded with Star Trek: Nemesis. Personally, I think the mediocre Trek movies were the ones that had no Industrial Light and Magic involvement -- Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, Star Trek: Insurrection, and Star Trek: Nemesis.

Star Trek XI, however, does have ILM involvement and so may be one of the good ones if you follow my conspiracy.