• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gypsy (Netflix show)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watched about half the season. Moves slowly and is already cancelled, but it was pretty interesting in some ways.
I thought the main character Jean (played by Naomi Watts) is a very clear example of an INFJ (likely 4w3).

What do you think?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I posted it on earlier on Whatcha watched and said she was a very clear INFJ like you did.

That's unfortunate it canceled. I stopped watching it to take a break from it.

Gypsy is actually a really good show. I think she shows more of how a real life INFJ might be.

*curiosity
*going against social norms for standing up to reveal to people who they really are
*despite that, caring about others

yes, yes other types do it too.. I just think INFJ's make it a priority in their lives even when it costs them their friends and maybe even their family

It shows the negative really well. All the parts what piss people off, but I feel deep for it because it's like a reflection of me

I just feel relieved that there is a person like her being portrayed on TV because not everyone gets this type of person, and does a good job of seeing her daydream, an inner look as well.. because they have very much a huge internal life