• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The most beautiful scenes in film history

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
[MENTION=32548]Glados[/MENTION], here's some food for your insatiable need for introspection.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure if it's one of the most beautiful scenes in film history, I'm not a film history expert.
However, the scene from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales when Hector Barbossa sacrifices himself for his daughter was quite touching. At the same time, she finds out that he was her father, which she never knew during the entire movie before that happened. She asks him "What am I to you?" and he says with a sappy face "treasure" - that one word response is easily the most tender moment in any movie that I've ever seen, especially for a Disney movie because they usually make you cry with a main character losing their parent in the movie, which is important because the bond between that character and their parent was incredibly strong. The same thing applies for a main character losing a spouse, which happened in Finding Nemo with Marlin.

Ok it's debatable if this is 'beautiful' but to me it's a lovely box of eye candy. Look mom, no CGI!

agreed, a great scene

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Doh!

How could I forget:

[MENTION=11809]Hive[/MENTION] [MENTION=9335]Ingrid in grids[/MENTION]