• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

X-men animated series theme

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
x-men animated series in the nineties is about the new world order, but it also tells you the dangerous consequences of time-traveling,even though it is pretty cool. if you watched the movies that do time-travel to make it a better future, it works short-term, but they fail to see the big consequences in centuries to come.
if you prevent bad thing from coming, another is going to come, if there is good, then there is bad,yin and yang. God created both good and evil, none before and will after him. one cannot exist without the other, if it is it will be a stalemate and in no point fighting at all.

couple of themes;
you cannot prepare for every catastrophe, that is an inevitable fact
think of the future in the long-run
if a catastrophe happens, let it be, damage is already done.
if you people to breath in the longrun,fight for it.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
people got to unite to fight the real enemy, the devil himself

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
That cartoon was lewd.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought you meant the actual opening theme ( i.e. the music) which I still remember.

When did the Xmen fight Satan? I don't remember that episode. Was that the one in between Cyclops's you're an uptight asshole intervention episode and the a very special Xmen Xmas episode? Maybe it was after the musical episode. Almost every show eventually has a horrible musical episode.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Older "kids" animated series got away with a lot, including deeper themes and, yes, some borderline lewd representations of the human form. It's a shame, it seems like a lot of cartoons made for kids now are totally dumbed down, like Teen Titans Go and that new Ben 10 reboot. Kids are a lot smarter and more insightful than we give them credit for (or maybe I'm biased from being the parent of one considered gifted by the education system). I realize dumbed-down kids' series isn't a new thing, but it seems more prevalent, while the quality shows seem to be few and far between.

I see this happening with a lot of kids movies and shows, for instance, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film adaptations. Those first few were surprisingly good (better than I expected) and they portrayed the main kid and his friends and family as believable characters. The main kid Greg is great because he's a borderline sociopath, it's funny to watch his schemes bite him in the ass. Reviews I've seen of the newest film say it's mostly about trying to fit in potty humor and that sort of thing. The previews don't look promising either, it looks like a kids film by the Farrelly Brothers.

We're an increasingly dumb culture, we really do deserve Trump.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
When did the Xmen fight Satan? I don't remember that episode. Was that the one in between Cyclops's you're an uptight asshole intervention episode and the a very special Xmen Xmas episode? Maybe it was after the musical episode. Almost every show eventually has a horrible musical episode.

Or an awesome one: