• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I <3 80's music

diccs

Post your favourite music from the 1980's all the way up to 1989. Your track's release date should slip into that range, be it an original or a cover.

May our memories of high school prom wash all over our bodies and souls, and may our material world shatter before the superior build quality of a better time.

diccs

I've been hooked on this song for the past few days:

I also liked this song and this one youtube comment sums up my feelings perfectly: "[FONT=&quot]God I miss the 80's. The hair, the music, the movies, and so on. Come back 80's" COME BAAACK!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

(it's just a remaster of their 80's release, same song

It's pretty funny, yesterday I was just listing to a bunch of 80's compilations so I could grab all the music I had missed in my normal playlists. :smile:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
May our memories of high school prom wash all over our bodies and souls, and may our material world shatter before the superior build quality of a better time.

Oh yeah, for kicks -- I was Prom Class of 1986. :)

This is the most bizarre song I remember from prom night. I can't say it's a favorite, but boy is it distinctive....

This is the most bizarre song I remember from prom night. I can't say it's a favorite, but boy is it distinctive....

Holy sheep dip! I had that one line 'I wanna be a cowboy and you can be my cow girl' stuck in my head the other night and couldn't for the life of me remember where it was from! Thanks! Haha. Only in the 80's.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Holy sheep dip! I had that one line 'I wanna be a cowboy and you can be my cow girl' stuck in my head the other night and couldn't for the life of me remember where it was from! Thanks! Haha. Only in the 80's.

It's not the only crazy song, for example I could toss in Billy Ocean's "Get out of my dreams and into my car" (gag) or Baltimora's "Tarzan Boy". HAHAHA

(Or worst Lipsync/karaoke song ever, Starship's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now")

.... gawd, I miss the 80's now. :cry: I mean, my parents always used to mourn over the 50's, but their music wasn't nearly as kitschy-cool as ours.

It's not the only crazy song, for example I could toss in Billy Ocean's "Get out of my dreams and into my car" (gag) or Baltimora's "Tarzan Boy". HAHAHA

(Or worst Lipsync/karaoke song ever, Starship's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now")

.... gawd, I miss the 80's now. :cry: I mean, my parents always used to mourn over the 50's, but their music wasn't nearly as kitschy-cool as ours.
New Wave, Dark Wave, Synthpop, Ska, Punk, 80's Rockabilly. Shit yeah we had some good stuff for going from a kid into my teenage years!

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5R3voUpkcI
[video]https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOk3y86yPS8x4ABy7UGZOtIa0GUQulP83[/video]
[video]https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNbijG2M7OwiRhHFXGppFGlKQFrNz-iJ[/video]
[video]https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8a8cutYP7fqUCggq9Ghft7ahKthoIFJZ[/video]

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Same. I'm pretty sure our song was..

...so bad. However, I love and still love the earliest 80's videos. The stranger (and they were) the better.

so good!