• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I <3 80's music

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
This gem got lost between "Heartbreaker" and "Hit Me With Your Best Shot". From 1980, here's Pat:

From 1985's St. Elmo's Fire:

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Ok, this was recorded in 1989 but released in 1990:

It sounds 80s.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Also recorded in 89 and released in 90:

Every generation has a Taylor.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Many people think the 80s (the whole zeitgeist and spirit) ended around 1992.

When you listen to The Cure's "Friday I'm in Love", you'd think it was an 80s song but it was released in 92. :D

diccs

When you listen to The Cure's "Friday I'm in Love", you'd think it was an 80s song but it was released in 92. :D
If you think it belongs in the 80's then who am I to judge?

*Vomit* The worst Cure song ever! *Vomit* It was like some one subjected Robert Smith to Prozac shakes and forced him to watch 1000 hours of puppy and kitten videos. How do you go from The Drowning Man and The Figurehead for example to that cotton candy fluff? :sick:

Can you tell I hate that song? Perhaps I was too subtle. :newwink:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you tell I hate that song? Perhaps I was too subtle. :newwink:

yay! please tell us what you really think!

Side note: i think this was an example of that INFP discussion we had in another thread. ;)

yay! please tell us what you really think!

Side note: i think this was an example of that INFP discussion we had in another thread. ;)

I was mortified when this came out. The rest of the album Wish was standard Robert Smith and company but this? When a jeep load of jocks and cheerleaders rolled up next to me giggling and singing this tripe I thought they're listening to The Cure? I'm in the f-ing Twilight Zone!