• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Watchmen in Development for HBO

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm finally caught up and I loved it from start to finish.

A great companion piece for after watching the series (yes I know it's just the season, but I desperately want them to stop here, or at least tell a different story in season 2): 'Watchmen' Finale: Damon Lindelof on Series Conclusion - Rolling Stone
(warning: SIGNIFICANT spoilers in that link.)

I would definitely say self-pres. Probably either a 1 or a 6, not sure which.
The more I think about it the more I'm sure he's sp 1. The extreme self-restraint. Frankly, I'd guess he's a 1 just from how he deals with Agent Blake making fun of him! Lol.

I think the writers had a lot of fun sometimes just dropping lines that were like slaps in the face, running against the conventional expectation.
"Is this the 1980s? ... Then who gives a shit about Rorschach?"

Questlove's Finding Your Roots Appearance Directly Influenced a Storyline on Watchmen

I love watching Henry Gates Jr's show and I kinda geeked out over his cameo in this series - here's why it happened, I suppose.

I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THIS. Not having this background, I thought it was just the most bizarre and off-the-wall thing that Henry Louis Gates Jr was playing himself in Watchmen, in that kind of role. I guess it's still bizarre, since it's already real, in a way.