• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's type the Guardians of the Galaxy (now that Vol 2 is out)

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
So Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 has come out, and after the first one, I didnt think they could peel the layers of the characters any more, but they did. AMAZING. So it got me thinking about their types again here's what I've concluded

Star-Lord ENTP (Crazy ideas are the only ones he has)
Rocket Raccoon ESTP (Never in the galaxy will you find a more feisty and clever creature who refuses to admit he's just a cute raccoon)
Gamora ISTP (Still the same stubborn stoic assassin who won't dance for shit)
Drax (I used to think ISTP but he may be ESTP)
Baby Groot ESFP (literally not a care in the world)
Mantis ENFP ( Like what else would she be)
Ego the Living Planet ESTP or ENFP (both seem totally possible)
Yondu ESTP (that's why he and Rocket relate so much)
Nebula INFP (No one believed me when I typed her this way after the first movie, but now that vol 2 gave her more character development, people are starting to see my point)