• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Katy Perry is a Complete Idiot

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I dunno, I still see her as Hermione, so that'd just make it creepy and too weird for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather fuck a hamster than Justin Bieber.

But you get the pleasure of fucking her, while imagining your raping him! It's two for the price of one!

Comedy is the final frontier of free speech..... you guys.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
miley-cyrus-23.png

Miley Cyrus kinda look like Justin Bieber - actually.

I dunno, I still see her as Hermione, so that'd just make it creepy and too weird for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather fuck a hamster than Justin Bieber.

Cuz ur DICK WILL BE H00G

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cuz ur DICK WILL BE H00G

Reminded me of this part from Jim Carroll's The Downtown Diaries where he is being fellated by a transwoman in an alley, but when he goes to fondle the transwoman, he is freaked out by a humongous dick.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
He can say what he likes but PJW is still a creep to me

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kill with kindness.

Kindness is the true weapon.

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's difficult to take either Watson or Perry seriously. Watson for failing the test of intellectual honesty, consistently applying tautological references to his strawmen arguments in order to burn down his target, never mind the hyperboles, and Perry for being an all around ditz.

Well, Watson is pretty well known for being reactionary and clickbaity. Sort of like a British Amazing Atheist, with more pseudo-intellectualism and less screaming.

Perry, on the other hand, I don't care much about either way. But being famous doesn't make you an authority on politics, that's for sure.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Katy's whole political meltdown was embarrassing but considering I was a Miley fan before BANGERZ, she hasn't gone that far over to the dark side yet.
Nonetheless I think all her recent single suck, and wish she'd go backwards to her old music and stop this "meaningful pop" facade.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
This guy is a big fucking baby making an ass of himself.

I broadly agree with his point though.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Katy Perry is a scholar and America's greatest hero. If she were famous in 2001 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Nooope. I like kitty Perry. You don't say she's an idiot!! Youuuuuu

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
Man this guy is hateful. Also, "reduce the risk of little girls being maimed and mutilated?" Talk about a human shield . . .
Anyway, trying to argue with someone who is this full of fear and hate, would probably be futile. If anyone wants to have a decent discussion with me, where they'ed be open to hearing my side too and not just ranting and raving, then I'd be happy to engage. But if someone is just going to talk to me just to tell me their opinion, not listen to me/ give me a chance, and then insult me- reduce me to the likes of a "dumb bimbo"- just because I disagree with them then, thanks, but no thanks, I think I'll pass.

diccs

I agree with the video but the moment I saw mention of infowars I had to puke. Also not a fan of trump.

Yay

MBTI Type
INFP
I actually agree (without even watching the video..) She posted a ' a self-therapy session' online for the entire world to see, but it really just looked like a desperate attempt for attention and sympathy. The purpose of therapy is so you have someone you can feel comfortably talk about your problems to when you do not know where to turn- if she was really trying to get "help" she wouldn't be showing it to the world. Girll I can see right through you :dry:

sgrm8

MBTI Type
ESFP
I actually agree (without even watching the video..) She posted a ' a self-therapy session' online for the entire world to see, but it really just looked like a desperate attempt for attention and sympathy. The purpose of therapy is so you have someone you can feel comfortably talk about your problems to when you do not know where to turn- if she was really trying to get "help" she wouldn't be showing it to the world. Girll I can see right through you :Dry:
It wasn't supposed to be actual therapy
Stop being judgmental

sgrm8

MBTI Type
ESFP
YOU CAN EDUCATE SOMEONE OR CORRECT SOMEONE WITHOUT BEING MEAN AND WITHOUT INSULTING THEM