• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Katy Perry is a Complete Idiot

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uh, you didn't hear that was a total success???

ISIS Lays Down Arms After Katy Perry's Impassioned Plea To 'Like, Just Co-Exist'

Most filthy rich artists have a similar stance that to her's. Don't know whether it's authentic. Hard to believe it is.

Hey I live in a fortress, surrounded by bodyguards and wouldn't let you even close to my home but you .....

She doesn't have very good skin either. :D

This is the closest I've seen you get involved in a political/current events thread.

Taking baby steps I see :D.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You guys do know she's not the only celebrity that feels that way. Why all the hatred on her all of a sudden?

Unless somehow logic has suddenly creeped in... and... I'm going to shut up now lol

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
well, wasn't she always a complete idiot ?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
With good tits, face, and voice. Don't sell the woman short.

Well plenty of good looking women around, but that's mostly down to genetics and makeup artists - plenty of 'perfect 10' are down to the fame halo, makeup and designer clothes but look like a 6-7 without all the artifices. Being an ethical thoughtful human being takes work, so one's ethics tell more about who they are than their appearance, esp as in the case of women they reach their physical attractiveness peak at like 22 then it's down down down for the next 60 something years.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You guys do know she's not the only celebrity that feels that way. Why all the hatred on her all of a sudden?

Unless somehow logic has suddenly creeped in... and... I'm going to shut up now lol

I don't hate her, I just mentioned her music sucks. On one hand, when celebs like Ted Nugent and George Clooney feel a need to voice their minds on politics, I cringe, on the other hand, they're no less qualified to speak than any other idiot in this world and in that sense deserve to be heard.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't personally find her attractive. It might be her personality that is a turnoff. Objectively I can say she's pretty, but I prefer Miley Cyrus with that goofy snaggletooth look.

I like just a touch of ugly in women.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't personally find her attractive. It might be her personality that is a turnoff. Objectively I can say she's pretty, but I prefer Miley Cyrus with that goofy snaggletooth look.

I like just a touch of ugly in women.

They're both so so physically.
Miley Cyrus is kinda ugly to me. I mean she barely looks 'okey' with 3 layers of makeup, designer clothes etc.

She looks like a hamster, has strange eyebrows and an asymmetrical face.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It was a joke friend. :cheers:

Oh, I know.
But you're right, when people are so intellectually vapid, lacking in clear talent etc. there's nothing else to talk about than their physique, which makes it all the funnier when they're not in the least attractive

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't hate her, I just mentioned her music sucks. On one hand, when celebs like Ted Nugent and George Clooney feel a need to voice their minds on politics, I cringe, on the other hand, they're no less qualified to speak than any other idiot in this world and in that sense deserve to be heard.

Right I was just unsure why on just some pop performer, when plenty of celebrities don't live in "the real world" and possibly only saying it to live comfortably with their fans. It really takes little thought to say things, and plus it's easy to stick to.

Katy Perry w/o make-up is a devastation. So people can chill with the jealousy. But she does an incredible job with make-up that she can look incredibly hot at times.

Her music is okay, I love her song "unconditionally" though.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Right I was just unsure why on just some pop performer, when plenty of celebrities don't live in "the real world" and possibly only saying it to live comfortably with their fans. It really takes little thought to say things, and plus it's easy to stick to.

Katy Perry w/o make-up is a devastation. So people can chill with the jealousy. But she does an incredible job with make-up that she can look incredibly hot at times.

Her music is okay, I love her song "unconditionally" though.

:shrug:

The problem is her "let's all just love each other" type of statement. That's a sentiment I and most of Katy Perry's fans might agree with, but it will have zero effect on most ISIS fighters, because they are in a completely different worldview. An ISIS fighter wants love and peace, they just want it in heaven after gloriously blowing infidels to smithereens. So it's an empty sentiment and she winds up just preaching to the choir with it, and I think the video in the OP is right that it's a common response to violence generated by fear. It's a desperate response, IMO. We like to think statements like these originate from love, but I think they usually come from desperation and fear.

It also came across as a bit ingenuine to me. Compare to Rodney King's famous "can't we all just get along" if you want to see a genuine expression of a desire for peace and unity. Although I suppose we could make a case for that also being a product of fear.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They're both so so physically.
Miley Cyrus is kinda ugly to me. I mean she barely looks 'okey' with 3 layers of makeup, designer clothes etc.

She looks like a hamster, has strange eyebrows and an asymmetrical face.

:laugh:

With Miley, I could see an average looking dude like me standing a chance of hooking up, assuming she weren't bloody rich and famous. I couldn't see Katy going for me. That might be the reason for my preference.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
:laugh:

With Miley, I could see an average looking dude like me standing a chance of hooking up, assuming she weren't bloody rich and famous. I couldn't see Katy going for me. That might be the reason for my preference.

I'd throw a load in Miley, but I'd need penicillin after.