• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Roger Moore has died

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
007d.JPG

8c2326e2ccf2f03ead2b2e413eb81696abc18f436574a881acd55745bc89a90d.jpg

gg5.png

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Moore was also the only Bond that could rock those flared bell bottom pants

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had assumed this was about Michael Moore.

Because why reading comprehension when you don't have to! :spindance:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had assumed this was about Michael Moore.

Because why reading comprehension when you don't have to! :spindance:

I feel bad saying this, but that's another one I wouldn't be surprised to see go soon. George R.R. Martin too. Hope I'm wrong though.

And any rocker over 50. I wasn't surprised when Cornell passed, given the years of drug abuse.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel bad saying this, but that's another one I wouldn't be surprised to see go soon. George R.R. Martin too. Hope I'm wrong though.

And any rocker over 50. I wasn't surprised when Cornell passed, given the years of drug abuse.

It wasn't the illicit drugs that killed Cornell, from what it seems... it's kind of in the same bucket as Robin Williams...

It wasn't the illicit drugs that killed Cornell, from what it seems... it's kind of in the same bucket as Robin Williams...

Robin Williams. Man. That- that crushed me. Not since the day my friends back in high school (along time ago for this guy) told me Jim Henson was dead had I felt so sad about someone I'd never met but who helped shape me. The world lost much on the days those two men departed this world. Anyway, just like Henson, I had grown up with Robin Williams (Mork & Mindy). It kills me that such a brilliant and vibrant human being who made millions laugh, especially when they may have been down, felt so alone, so helpless in his last moments. I had watched a tribute to him while recovering from CABG (heart bypass surgery) which he also went through and man I'll admit when I thought of him in such a dark place I lost it for a minute. Raw emotion, the bane of men.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sad to hear this. I did know he was so old when he was in the role - he didn't start till he was 45. Seems he fell into that category of people who age very gracefully. I thought he was the funniest James Bond.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seen on Facebook:

"So sad that we've lost our first James Bond."

"He wasn't the first, but he was my favorite."
:unsure:

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To me, he was James Bond. I know for alot of people it was Connery, but Roger Moore was the first I was familiar with.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
That's what I really liked about the dog scene -- so restrained! It's all just implied, and it makes it even worse somehow.

I admit it, I have a soft spot in my heart for Jaws. I was a kid. he was campy but funny-cool. And then finding true love on the cable car. It's definitely not Craig-era serious Bond, it's so goofy, but it still makes me melt.

"Well.....here's to us"