• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2008 NFL Season

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Ok that was goofy, but effective. :yes:

So who are you cheering for? I always feel sorry for SD, they seem to screw up every year so I'm pulling for them.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm ecstatic. The Eagles made the playoffs via the most unlikely of circumstances, and now they're in the NFC Championship Game. It's all the sweeter that they did the Giants in New York. Finally we get to be the low seed that gets hot instead of the top seed that chokes up the NFC title game to the likes of the Panthers and Buccaneers. I like the Eagles' chances next week against Arizona (I am guessing the Eagles will be a 2.5-3 point favorite) but I think the AFC rep wins the Super Bowl this year no matter who makes it on either side.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
I'm ecstatic. The Eagles made the playoffs via the most unlikely of circumstances, and now they're in the NFC Championship Game. It's all the sweeter that they did the Giants in New York. Finally we get to be the low seed that gets hot instead of the top seed that chokes up the NFC title game to the likes of the Panthers and Buccaneers.
My step pops is a life long Eagles fan so I have a soft spot for them. As soon as the game was over I called him and said "and the dead man has risen from his grave tap dancing."
I like the Eagles' chances next week against Arizona (I am guessing the Eagles will be a 2.5-3 point favorite) but I think the AFC rep wins the Super Bowl this year no matter who makes it on either side.
On paper the Eagles should tear the Cards up, but that's why they play the games. Any given sunday and all that.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
My step pops is a life long Eagles fan so I have a soft spot for them. As soon as the game was over I called him and said "and the dead man has risen from his grave tap dancing."

On paper the Eagles should tear the Cards up, but that's why they play the games. Any given sunday and all that.

Only thing that would give me pause is the fact its a home game for Arizona. And they're a hot and cold team.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
I remember watching him when he was playing for Georgia. It's been 11 years. Wow. Time flies.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
That sideline shot shows the truth of a large percentage of communication being non verbal.