• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2008 NFL Season

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
A tie against the Bungles? That must be embarrassing! Though, not as embarrassing as Jacksonville's loss...

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
What was with the games yesterday? Can no one score more points?? 14-10, 11-10, and 13-13 tie, gawd awful.

Titans look like they are for real.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
What was with the games yesterday? Can no one score more points?? 14-10, 11-10, and 13-13 tie, gawd awful.

Titans look like they are for real.
I was actually referring to Jacksonville's loss to the Bengals. And I totally agree that the Titans are for real.

10-0!

:party2:

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Wow, the halftime show during Dallas - Seattle was even lamer than the game. Who would have thought that was possible?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I officially give up on trying to figure the Eagles out. Sadly, I fear that even four more games just like this won't prevent Donovan McNabb from being run out of town on a rail.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I officially give up on trying to figure the Eagles out. Sadly, I fear that even four more games just like this won't prevent Donovan McNabb from being run out of town on a rail.
Yeah, that's pretty bad. McNabb is a good QB and it's not like they have a Matt Ryan riding the bench because of him. Philadelphia fans might be passionate, but they aren't the brightest.

Detroit is a joke. The Titans could have scored 60 or 70 if Belichick was their head coach (running up the score).

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeah, that's pretty bad. McNabb is a good QB and it's not like they have a Matt Ryan riding the bench because of him. Philadelphia fans might be passionate, but they aren't the brightest.

Detroit is a joke. The Titans could have scored 60 or 70 if Belichick was their head coach (running up the score).

I can't even front. The Eagles are not looking good at all. It's hard for me to watch their games. :doh:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't even front. The Eagles are not looking good at all. It's hard for me to watch their games. :doh:

The Griefs were winning 21-10 with less than two minutes left in the game and still lost...

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
I've come to expect it. There're hardly ever on where I live though, :(

Bleh...wish I could trade you. I'm in central California, so I'm forced to watch the Niners and Raiders every weekend, and sometimes the Chargers depending on the schedule. This season has made me want to poke my eyes out to make it stop. Thank God for Sirius NFL radio. :)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NFL Sunday Ticket.

It's why I have DirecTV.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
NFL Sunday Ticket.

It's why I have DirecTV.
That's the only thing keeping DirecTV afloat. I used to have one but refuse give them another penny. That contract is up after the 2010 season, IIRC.

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
Bleh...wish I could trade you. I'm in central California, so I'm forced to watch the Niners and Raiders every weekend, and sometimes the Chargers depending on the schedule. This season has made me want to poke my eyes out to make it stop. Thank God for Sirius NFL radio. :)

Yeah, I definitely see it as a mixed blessing. Still, I'd prefer to watch them, even if they stink up the field.

NFL Sunday Ticket.

It's why I have DirecTV.

That was seriously awesome. Unfortunately, my complex won't let us hook up a dish.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's the only thing keeping DirecTV afloat. I used to have one but refuse give them another penny. That contract is up after the 2010 season, IIRC.

I've never really had any problems with them, they're better than Comcast (my cable company) for sure. What problems did you have?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've never really had any problems with them, they're better than Comcast (my cable company) for sure. What problems did you have?

I agree, I would do commercials for them. Cable companies have the worst customer service of any utility I've ever seen, they're incompetent. I've never had a single problem with my DirecTV in five years.