• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Croquet, anyone?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I love croquet.

croquet.jpg

Ghost-Girl

MBTI Type
INTP
That girl is going to miss and hurt that dog. Do you see his eyes? They're "what the hell are you doing?!" eyes.

Anyway...
I like playing croquet, but havn't played since I was a kid.
I wish I had a warm day, lemonade, a croquet set, and a big yard.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
with lots of trees to provide shade. and a platter of tea sandwiches. dibs on the cucumber ones!

Kanamori

Croquet is one of the sports that easily irritates me. I usually try to do things that are too ridiculous to work, especially considering my nooby unskills with making the ball go where I want it to. In summary, I wish that croquet and its players would die.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'd play it if I could use a flamingo and hedghog.

Kanamori

You're just saying that... Actually, I'd have to play too if there was an Alice in Wonderland croquet set that people were playing with... I'm surprised that I can't find one online yet...

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I love croquet.

croquet.jpg

I went, with my date, to an english country park on Sunday. Watched two old folks, white floppy hats and all, play croquet on a lawn surrounded by privet hedge cut into the shapes of animals.. squirrels, swans and the like.

Afterwards, I had a cup of tea, and little sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

You'd never guess I was English.

-Geoff

Attachments

• S104_ENFP.jpg
    S104_ENFP.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 2,456
  • 3103567054_a65e39902a_z.jpg
    3103567054_a65e39902a_z.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2,392

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Despite coming from one of the most ostentatious places, I have never played croquet.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
One of my greatest delights was finding the croquet tournament grounds outside Seaside, Florida. So frustrated that I didn't have my mallets.