• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your Favorite unique music

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see a lot of music threads, even two music threads, when the same kinds of music posted time and again. Classics, mainstream, and some other more unique kinds on occasion but not much. So why don't we have a spot here for the more unique or lesser known music's? This basically includes instrumentals, trance/techno, epic music, and remixes.

I'll start it off.
this one got stuck in my head right away with interstellar, the movie was ok but the music was what made it to me and the sense of aspiration and wonder
this one I heard in a friend's youtube video and it got stuck in my head

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Music with alpha binaural wave for study. Worked for me

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
some old favorites (what sprung to mind):

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ooh, I do enjoy gamelan orchestra music on occasion. It's great for setting the mood for certain types of writing.

The first song after the intro is my favorite.

This song just came out today and I'm hooked. Although if you're prone to seizures, I would advise it's best not to watch.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Two examples. One unique. One unique and weird. Incidentally, both from Finland.

Yes, Finnish music can be quite interesting.

Here's some interesting ones.
And this is a good band I've known for a while that's Finnish. The singer always has crow themes going on in his videos.

And you're not even going to show any examples?! They're one of my most beloved bands! I should have posted them earlier.

Admittedly a travesty but I was rather rushed at the time. I was waiting for a friend and knew I'd be limited on time. A thousand pardons. :cheers:

Larix

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[1969]

[1970]

[1974]

[1988]

[2005]