• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BTW, I should agree too how great Oscar Isaac is. I have seen him (and plan to watch more) in a lot of films (including Drive) ... Annihilation, Ex Machina, Sucker Punch, Bourne Legacy, Inside Llewyn Davis, A Most Violent Year. he's really versatile and has quite a range.

This kinda shit from his wiki page just makes me love him more:

Isaac's family settled in the U.S. when he was five months old, and he was raised in Miami, Florida.[13][14][15] He has described his evangelical Protestant upbringing as "very Christian."[16] He has also said that he has French and Jewish origins, describing himself as "definitely a big mix of many things."[17]

Isaac caused trouble at his private grade school, Westminster Christian, when growing up. "I set off a fire extinguisher in the gym, defaced a mural, just stupid stuff", he said in an interview.[18] He liked to make kids laugh. At one point, his teacher had to screen off his desk from the rest of the class with a piece of cardboard. Eventually, he was expelled.[19]

Isaac's entry into professional acting began at the Area Stage Company, Miami Beach, when Artistic Director John Rodaz cast him in a play.[20] He also acted in Miami-based City Theatre's Summer Shorts short play festival in 2000–2001. While in Miami, he played lead guitar and sang vocals for ska-punk band The Blinking Underdogs.[21]

I also think it’s the weakest score since maybe episode 2. Though that’s a tough one because even 2 had Across the Stars

I didn't really find a lot of new stuff there. It's only really one new theme and the rest is a rehash of everything else.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
BTW, I should agree too how great Oscar Isaac is. I have seen him (and plan to watch more) in a lot of films (including Drive) ... Annihilation, Ex Machina, Sucker Punch, Bourne Legacy, Inside Llewyn Davis, A Most Violent Year. he's really versatile and has quite a range.

This kinda shit from his wiki page just makes me love him more:

I didn't really find a lot of new stuff there. It's only really one new theme and the rest is a rehash of everything else.
That’s why it’s weak. It’s not bad per se. Just redundant. Clones wasn’t really bad either but just reused a lot from Phantom