• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best 80s and 90s songs (retro rock, grunge, pop...nostalgia)

Mechnick

The Crow
This is not a list. I ll choose my fav sngs randomly, and according to feelings of the moment.

So...it struck me

P.S. Im singer, also, and im trying to gather a band (_of friends), to play this songs and make an album.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Only thing I had done to this guitar was have the pickups I like put in.
A previous owner even already put on a set of the straplock system I like/use, but this guitar was love at first play!
My go-to guitar, my 1996 Gibson custom shop Les Paul Standard Red Sparkle Top.

This guitar is stock; except for the straplock system I like.
This is a nice guitar that reminds me of my first guitar.
I got this last year, first guitar I saw that I wanted that reminded me of my first guitar I saw since I was 16... (I'm now 30).. and got it.
My *according to the serial number; 1998 or 1999 American Fender Teal Ash Deluxe Stratocaster.
My first guitar was a teal ash stratocaster copy; with a rosewood type neck; My Fender has a maple neck; but I love it :D; and the pearl in the neck inlays kinda shine green too, I like that, a lot.

This was the second guitar I ever bought (and I bought it the same week I bought my first).. in 2000/first guitar project; when I bought it, it looked like this
framus-1.jpg

This guitar was broken and dilapidated and stripped of a lot of its original parts plus a previous owner fitted it with a wooden scratch plate and painted it brown..; but I always knew what I wanted to do with it/what I wanted this guitar t sound like. In 2006/2007 saw this vision I had of this guitar come to fruition thanks to the good people of Feline Guitars in town; this was the first time I ever had experienced something I first saw in my head coming to be; I was 21 as doing this/customising it after it was repaired was my 21st birthday present to myself. Fitted with the pickups I like and nice new parts on a new wooden scratch plate - totally custom/one of a kind/1960's Framus Hollywood 2007 Feline Guitars rebuild.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp