• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lana Del Ray hexes Donald Trump at stroke of midnight

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ime, the more organised a religion, the more spiritual retardation/wanna-beism/ power-hungry exploitation - especially those with worldly power.

Witchcraft certainly has their 'fluffy bunnies', but then what religion doesn't :coffee:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ime, the more organised a religion, the more spiritual retardation/wanna-beism/ power-hungry exploitation

Witchcraft certainly has their 'fluffy bunnies', but then what religion doesn't :coffee:

I'm secretly a fluffy bunny witch.

Attachments

• Rabbit Glamour2.jpg
    Rabbit Glamour2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 81

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I don't think the issue is the absurdity of any religious practices.

It's more that Donald Trump is best critiqued on what he does as a president, in action through policy, administrative appointment etc (without ignoring the role of the structure/s that surround him). It's just too easy to mock, curse or generally make light of him, particularly in appearance.
It's partly because of this that decent & 'objective' (or equivalent of) journalism concerning him is so hard to find. It's very often blindly in favour or blindly against and this only encourages entrenched opinions and oppositional approaches to different perspectives.

I'm not telling people what they should or shouldn't be doing, by all means continue (it's not like I'm the arbiter of being impartial). It's just that, to me, there seems to be an unhelpful disregard from both those who like & dislike him.

If he makes a good move: notice it. If he makes a bad move: notice it. But I don't think letting a positive or negative bias carry the narrative too strongly is that useful.

Although some of the jokes have been good. :laugh:

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
It all makes sense now. I often see Lana's CD when I'm browsing at Target and I'm wondering why this person is looking so serious. (It almost makes me want to buy the CD.) Now I know the reason; she probably just killed a squirrel in some sick ritual.:D

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems potentially more powerful than their votes were.