• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your favorite Youtube Channels

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good Mythical Morning(GMM) - Taste test out various food combinations good and bad for entertainment, speaking about various things like historical lesser known facts or unusual things, just a bunch of random facts, showing (and trying out) what some jobs are like, other taste tests. Ect. Meant to be comedic over all though so it isn't a serious channel.

Swingpoynt/Jackcepticeye/Cry/ChaseMoney2/Pewdiepie/TyroneGaming - Let's players, blind gaming

Tyrone Magnus/The Fine Bros(FBE) - React channels

Feeds my fascination with people and observing their reactions.^

Hylian/Vocaloid ASMR - Asmr but Zelda styled. Vocaloid styles. Odd I suppose ... but very relaxing. I prefer it instead of seeing real people. Helps me sleep and relax. But feeling like you're somewhat in another world is intriguing too.

Game Theorist/Film Theorist - Theories of games, of course. Presented in a punny and lighthearted manner.

Rob Dyke - Random facts about paranormal sighting, mysteries, RL horror stories. More serious. The less serious aspect is poking fun at people's stupid comments and texts in various ways. Just reading, and commentating. It's (Comedy/Horror)

Theorizing, thinking.^

Leafyishere/Pyrocynical - Satire mocking channel's

I enjoy wry humor. And satire. Even if it extends to making fun(within limits). Inner demon. Like when people do stupid stuff.

It's Black Friday - Goth culture, reactions, She's interesting

Social Repose - Sorta Goth, Musician, Humor and commentating

Enjoying the talking, the humor, the music. All in all the eclectic nature.^

AngryJoe/Channel Awesome(Nostalgia Ciritc) - game/movie reviews mainly

Jack Chapple(Jacksci)/KLyfe - Science Behind Superheroes - a bunch of random "what if" anaylsis, even uses science to apply to anime things to see how it'd work, as well as marvel related things and other shows (how various contents from them could apply more realistically)

Analysis^