• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The weird music thread.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anything by Mr. Bungle, really. DON'T STOP BEFORE THE END! You need to experience this in it's entirety. Trust me.

...]

I recommend earbuds/headphones.

"I never did drugs." - me

I've got a buddy who's into Mike Patton's stuff, we've had plenty a night in drinking and listening to Mr Bungle.

A few off the top of my Youtube:

Bonus:

Good stuff, I've got that Portsmouth Symphonia on vinyl, it's one of my prized gems.

Have you seen this?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION]
Yeah, TT actually has got uber-pipes. It's disconcerting to hear these rich, vocal strains in contrast to the silly falsetto. :happy2:

Captain Beefheart. Trout Mask Replica. A disastrous masterpiece.

And before Bowie became a renowned music icon, he made...The Laughing Gnome.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

I know Beck isn't weird, but I think some people think he is? IDK. This video is a trip! :happy2:

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
NvxhA.jpg

meep

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does this count as weird? I'm totally hooked on it.

Sparks! :D Tons of bands from the 60s and 70s were weird as shit.

And Diamanda Galas. Although, probably a lot scarier than weird. Bitch is cray cray.

Tengri

Apparently in a Ninjatune mood tonight
I used to play these for my kid siblings back in the day. They got a kick out of how silly they are

An oldie, but a goodie

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
KMY
Actually my sis and I jam out to this song then quit cuz we just can't take it anymore T_T STOP THE PUNISHMENT!
giphy.gif